Article Originally Published: nyrej.com
Buffalo, NY The Frontier Group of Companies purchased 330 Linwood Ave. from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Buffalo two years ago. The property, known as The Sheehan Residence was built in 1928 as the rectory for St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, located at the corner of Delaware Ave. and W. Utica St.
Daryl Martin was the architect, and construction managment was handled by Savarino Companies.The property is managed by Standard Property Management.
The Frontier Group began the 24-month conversion and renovation of the 17,300 s/f property into Residences@Linwood Manor with a mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments.
Now complete, the Residences@Linwood Manor features:
- 20 residential apartments with a mix of 1 bedroom and studio units
- On-site parking with some garage parking available
- Original refinished hardwood floors, natural woodwork throughout, leaded glass and working fireplaces; and
- New HVAC with air conditioning.